Identifying appropriate collaborative business models
There are several collaborative business models in theory and practice. However, specific models for successful Horizontal Collaboration have not been identified. The Collaborative business model section aims to identify…
- Establishment of the characteristics of joint business models for inter- and intra supply chain collaboration.
- Development methods that can be used to generate successful joint business models for inter- and intra supply chain collaboration.
- Determination of the set of criteria for verifying the successful validation of business models.
- Creation of tools for joint business models suitable for inter- and intra supply chain collaboration.
- These key learning experiences and findings will be integrated with (Tools and Technologies) and the orchestrated case studies (The Logistics Laboratory), and vice versa (outcomes will be applied and validated in practice according to the applied research cycle approach used in this project)
The Collaborative Business Model package has three main tasks:
- identifying existing business model elements and their possible use for intra- and inter supply chain collaboration.
- Discuss and improve the first applied business models and their appropriate use for collaboration.
- Final identification of appropriate development methods for collaborative business models.